About the downloads

Don't ask me to upload old records since they can all be found on a P2P service that's totally free.
Read more about it here

fredag 14 december 2012

The arrogants - Here come the arrogants 12'' EP (2003)

Oi! from Italy
Tracklist:
01. Right to choose
02. Learn to hate
03. They call me arrogant
04. Runaway

Released by Barracuda in 2003.

The infamous hippiehunters from Italy's first proper release. The RPM on the first two tracks goes up and down which makes me suspect a bent vinyl exposed to to much sunlight. Even so it features a track not on their later full-length so well worth a download if you havnt got it already. B-side also features my alltime favourite song by the band with the excellent lyrics: "People wearing fine clothes, people looking good./People loving people, not like me and you./Runaway! Runaway! Runaway! Runaway!"

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar