About the downloads

Don't ask me to upload old records since they can all be found on a P2P service that's totally free.
Read more about it here

torsdag 18 juli 2013

Skrewdriver - Demo Cassette (1983)

Oi!/RAC from England
Tracklist:
01. If there's a riot
02. Midnight train
03. Streetfight
04. Don't let them pull you down
05. Voice of Britain

Selfreleased in 1983.

Gotta love this period in the Skrewdriver history. After the 77' era, before they became a bit to extreme (with the exception of Voice of britain) and most importantly before Ian started to sound like a retarded frog and basing every single song on viking related stuff. It was short but it was sweet.

Don't let them pull you down

3 kommentarer:

  1. Got a hate-love relationship with Skrewdriver myself, some songs I absolutely love and will find myself singing along, even though I don't agree with the message, and then the next song I can't stand at all.

    SvaraRadera
  2. 1 of the best punk albums ever

    SvaraRadera